Monday 2 March 2015

Whoopsidaisy challenge add a sentiment




 
 
Good morning all my friends, fellow bloggers and
Visitors.
I hope you are all well and if not I send you
big crafty hugs.
 
I would just like to welcome my newest follower
Lexie  I hope that you enjoy what you see
and that you can take away some inspiration.
 
 
I'm on the Design team at Whoopsidaisy and this is
 
My Card
is for the Whoopsidaisy challenge which is
Add a sentiment
 
The challenge run's from today 2nd March to the 5th April
I hope that you come and join in with us
At
 
For this card I used the whoopsiedaisy
Hip Hooray it's daisy may cd.
 
which you can get from
 
I started with a 7"-7" white card which I added a mat of green
and a mat of white linen card.
I printed  off my image and cut it our with a
spellbinders Card creator die set.
I inked it while it were still in the die.
 
Next I cut the larger die in the set out of  green card .
I then added it to the centre of my card.
 
Next I cut out my sentiment and I added this to the
top corner.
 
 
I then tied a  large bow out of green organza ribbon and
I added this to the side of my topper and I added a
flower on to the top of my bow.
 
To finish off with I added some paper flowers in to
the bottom right corner and up the side.
 
I hope that you like what you see and if you should
leave me a comment I do really appreciate them and if
you have a Active blog I would love to return the favour by
visiting yours.
But if you don't I thank you for your comments.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx 
 
 

No comments: