Tuesday 7 April 2015

Challenge #37 at Creative craft cottage




 
Good Morning all I hope you are all well
on this Tuesday morning. And if not I send you
big crafty hugs.
 
Todays Card is for the
#37 challenge using die cuts
over at Creative craft cottage and the sponsor
Lemon Shortbread

 
So why not pop along to
and join in with us.
 
 
This card is a 7"- 7" card which I covered
it with orange and brown these are colours that
I don't usually use but I thought I'd give it ago.
Next a added a peachy coloured card.
Next I cut a strip of all three cards and I 
wrapped a piece of cream lace around it. And
I added it to the left hand side of my card.
 
I printed off my image and I coloured it in
with Spectrum Noir pens.
 
I cut it out with the spellbinders Decorative ovals.
I cut another oval out of brown patterned paper
which I cut it up the centre I pulled it
apart a little so it just shows at the sides.
 
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I added some jems to the corners.
Next I tied large bow out of white and orange
organza.
 
To Finish off with I added some orange
sunflowers and some peach daisy's
 
That's all for today
And should you leave any comment I really appreciate
them and if you have a active blog I would
love to return the favour. But if you don't
Have a blog then I thank you so much
for taking the time out to copy.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx 


 
 

No comments: