Tuesday 7 April 2015

Creative craft cottage challenge #37




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and if not I send you big hugs.
 
Today card is Use Die Cuts and the sponsor is
Karleigh Sue
 
 
 
I started by printing of my off my image
which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.
The cards size is 6" - 83/4"
I covered the bottom half of my card with pink
patterned paper at a angle.
To cover the join in the paper I cut a
Sue Wilson strip die.
 
Next I cut out my topper with spellbinders
Labels 28.
I then added this to the bottom half of my card.
I then added my strip die cut over the join.
Next I cut four corner die cut. which I added
to the corners of my card.
 
I then cut my topper out of
white card and a mat out of pink .
I then added this to the top half of my card.
I cut my sentiment out a glued it on to
my die cut.
 
I then tied a large bow out of blue organza ribbon.
I added this to the side of my card.
 
To finish off with I added some flowers to the bottom
of my card.
 
That's all for today and should you leave
me any comments I thank you so much. And if
you have a active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you for taking the
time to leave comment I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

 
 

No comments: