Sunday 12 April 2015

Daisy Daisy










Good morning all I hope you are all well
And enjoying the warm days we are having.

I've got up this morning and I've got the worst
Cold I've had for years.

Today's card I have usedvthe heartfelt creations
Daisyvdie set and the spellbinders grand ovals die set and sue Wilson's Gemini border die.

I started with a cream 8"-8" card
And I cut a oval out of cream card I
Added this to the right hand side of my card.
I cut the border die in cream and I backed it 
On to white card I added this to the 
Lefthand side.

Next I cut all the dies from the daisy die set
Out of cream card 3 times.
I then made them all up and I then
Sprayed them all with stick and stay.
I then dipped them into glitter.
When they had all dried I arranged them 
Around half of the oval.
Then to finish with I added some leafs around 
The flowers.

That's all for today and I hope you all have 
A good day.
Should you leave me any comments I would
Love to return the favour if you have 
A active blog.
But if you don't then I thank you so
Much for taking the time it stop by.

Many Thanks

Debs xx



No comments: