Thursday 2 April 2015

Gemini border die







Good morning all friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well this morning
I don't know about where you are but its freezing
Here.
I would like to welcome my newest follower
Sonia
I hope that you enjoy your visits here.

Today's card I've used the sue Wilson's
New York collection die and the Gemini
Border die.

I stated with a 8"-8" white card which I covered
With a copper coloured satin board.
Next I cut a smaller piece that I embossed.
I added this to the top half of my card.

Next with white card i cut the New York die
Next I cut the smallest die in the set out
Of copper card.
I added this onto the white die cut. And the
I cut a mat out of copper for these dies to
Sit on.
Next I added these to the top half of my card.
Next I cut a border die out of copper card.
And then I cut just the two cutting edges out of
White card. I then added the copper cut on to
The white one.
And then I added this to the bottom of my white
Mat.
To finish of with I added white flower and white leafs
To the lefthand side of my topper.

That's all for today and should you leave any 
Comments I thank you so much and if you have a active blog I would love to return the favour and 
Visit your blog.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you
So much for taking the time to leave your comments.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: