Friday 17 April 2015

Mrs Rabbit




 
 
Good morning to you all I hope you are all right
this morning. I cant believe it's Friday all ready.
And it looks as we could be having another nice day.
 
Are you already for the weekend and are you
doing anything nice.
Well today I've got to go to asda for food shopping
and then I'm hoping to get some crafting done.
 
Today's card is from Ooh la la
Say it with words cd.
But I must apologise for the photo's I have tried
every thing to get to get a better picture.
 
This is a 8"-8" card that I covered with two mats
from the cd.
 
I also used spellbinders Label 47 to cut my
topper out.
and I used the larger die to cut a mat for the
topper to sit on.
 
Before I stuck my mats down I wrapped a piece
of pink ribbon around the centre.
then I added my topper to the centre of my card.
 
Then I tied a large bow out of pink organza ribbon
which I added to the side of my topper.
 
Next I cut our my flowers with the Heart felt creation
Asta die set.
And to finish the flowers off I dipped them
in to glitter.
I then added them to the bottom corner.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much
for stopping by. And if you have a active blog I would
love to return the favour.
 
I Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: