Monday 13 April 2015

Ooh La la challenge #178 Lots of layers




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and if not then I send you crafty hugs.
 
Today's card is for the Ooh La La #178 challenge
 
I Started off with a A5 white card.
I printed off my topper which is decoupage
And two sheets of backing papers.
I covered the bottom half in the flowery one
and the plain one at the top.
I cut a border out off pink card to cover
the join in the centre of the card.
I made my decoupage up and added it to the
centre of my card.
I cut a picket fence out of white card which I added
to the bottom of the card.
I then tied a blue bow which I added
to the top corner.
To finish off with I added some roses on
to the fence.
 
That's all for today
Should you leave me any comments then
I thank you so much and I do appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I would love to
return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you for taking
the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 

No comments: