Monday 27 April 2015

Ooh la la challenge #179 Nursery times









Good morning all to my friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well this morning

Today is the start of 
Ooh la la #179 challenge Nursery times
I used the nursery rhymes CD for this card.

The image I have used is from
Jack and Jill nursery rhyme

I started with  a 7"-7" white card i cut a mat
From the CD and before I added it to my card
I wrapped a piece of grey ribbon around the 
Centre.
Next I printed off my image and I added this to
The centre of my card.
I then cut two frames by using spellbinders
Grand scalloped square dies.
I then placed these around my topper
To frame the image.
Next I tied a large bow which I added to the side 
Of my topper.
And I finished it off by added a teddy motif
To the bottom corner.

Why not pop along to the Ooh la la
Blog and join us with the challenge.

Should you leave me any comments I thank
You so much and if you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I 
Thank you so much for taking the time to
Comment.


Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: