Sunday 19 April 2015

Royal Aster







Good morning all my friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you all well this morning.
Are you all ready for another beautiful day.
I'm hoping for it to be like yesterday we had a wonderful day.
so i'm going to be lazy and sit in the garden
and do some colouring in.
Back to todays card I started with a 7"-7"
white card and I folded the front back on it's self.
I then cut mats out of a burgundy card and a
Burgundy polka dot card. For the front and
the inside of the card.
Then on the inside I cut my verse to the size of
my topper.
I added my mats to the front of my card .
And then I cut a piece of burgundy card at 5" square
and then a polka dot mat.
Then I cut the spellbinders Royal Circles die
and the smaller die out of white card.
I added this to the centre of my card.
Then using white and polka dot card I cut
the spellbinder's Aster die and I then put them
all together and I added it to the centre
of my Royal Circles dies. I then cut some leafs
which I added to the flower.
I then cut another flower and I added this
one to the bottom corner of the inside
and I added a leaf to this flower.
I then tied a large bow out of white organza ribbon.
I added it to the front of my card.
To finish of with I added a crystal flower to
my flower on the front and one to the centre
of the bow. I must tell you about these crystal i've
used as I got them from primark and they cost
me £3 as I got them at half price but if they were
 full price they are a bargain
you get so much for your money

I use the pearls for my hatpins I make.

That's all for today and I thank you for
taking the time to stop by.
And should you leave any comments I thank you
so much and if you have a active blog I
would love to return the favour and visit you.
But if you don't have a blog I thank you so much
for your comments.
Many thanks
Debs xx


No comments: