Sunday 3 May 2015

A Touch Of Vintage




 
 
 
Good morning all follow blogger's and visitor's
I hope you are all on this Tuesday morning.
If you are going to work have a good day
but if you are staying at home lets all craft
and have a good day.
 
It looks as though it could be a lovely day but
it's still chilly at them minute but it
is only 3.30am and I've been up 30 minutes.
So its time to curl up and watch tv.
 
For todays card I have used the Spellbinder's
Label's 28, Spellbinder's, Decorative gold
labels one.
And the Heart ovals die sets.
 
I started with a white 7"-7" card
which I cut a mat to go on it
I embossed it with a rose embossing folder.
I then cut two corners with the gold dies
I then cut a frame by using the labels 28 set.
I added this to the centre of my card front.
 
Next I printed my image off and I cut it out
with the oval hearts die set.
I added this to the centre of my frame
next I cut a flower using The sue Wilson's
Open daisy die set which I added to the bottom
of the frame.
I finished off by making a bow out of
white organza ribbon which I added to
the top corner of my card.
 
That's all for today and should you leave
me any comments I do really appreciate them
and if you have a active blog I would love to return
the favour by visiting your blog.
But if you don't have a blog then i thank
you so much for taking the time to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: