Tuesday 5 May 2015

Majestic Monarch Butterfly




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Tuesday morning and it looks as though
it could be another be a wet day again so
I'm off to the hairdress's this morning
 
 
Karen Watts do you have a blog that I can
visit and I appreciate your comments as I do with
everyone else's.
 
Back to todays card I started with a 7"-7" white
card which I cut a mat out off mint card.
and them a white one.
 
Next I cut my centre piece out of two shades
of mint card with the Decorative Labels 46.
Using foam tape I added them to the centre of my card.
 
Next I cut three of the Monarch butterfly out
of white card.
I then arranged the butterflies on to the corners of my card.
And I stuck these at angles.
I stuck them on flat and then I cut the
over hang off. And I cut one butterfly in half
which I added to two of the corners.
 
Next I cut two more butterflies out one in
white and one in mint I added them both to
the centre of my card.
 
That's all for today and should you leave me
any comments I thank you so much for your
continued support and I love to return the favour
and visit your blogs.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: