Sunday 10 May 2015

Portuguese Porto and lace




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Sunday morning.
I don't know about you but I'm fed up
with being cold I'm sure we should be having
some warmer weather. I even put the heating
on last night.
Lets hope we have a better day today.
What are you all up to today any
thing nice.
I'm going to try and wash my lounge carpet
if it's a dry day or should I say George is
going to wash carpet not me. But I wish I
could but with being Disabled I'm limited
in what I can do.
 
Anyway back to todays card I thought I would
show this card to see what you think of it
as I'm not sure about it. There's just something
just not right and I cant put my
finger on it.
 
It is a A5 tent card which I used the
New Sue Wilsons Gemini Die Pyxis down
both sides of the front.
I then cut a mat out of pale blue and I used
the outer die to cut the same design to the
border.
 
Next I cut all the layers from the Portuguese Porto
die set in white and pale blue. I then
stacked them all up using doublesided
foam tape.
Then I cut the new Configuration die called
Lattice Arched  Adornment twice out of white
card
I then attached them to the top and bottom
of my centre piece. It just make the dies look
a little different.
 
I then added this to the centre of my card.
Next I cut my flower out of white and blue
several time which I added to the
centre of my topper.
 
To finish off with I cut three butterflies
which I added at random places.
You must be fed up of seeing butterflies
as I'm just in a faze where every thing as
to have one.
 
I would just like to say thank you for your
continued support and comments it makes it
worth while doing a blog.
And I have made some wonderful friends in
blog land.
 
Many thanks and Have a lovely day.
Debs xx

No comments: