Wednesday 6 May 2015

Portuguese Porto





Good morning to my wonderful friends and Follower's
and passes by's.
I hope you are all well. What are you all up to
today anything nice as I'm going to be doing
the ironing and then I may get into my
craft room for a hour I hope as I have some DT
work to finish off.

Anyway back to todays card it is a colour
I don't often use. But I were quite please with
the way it turned out.
I started with a 7"-7" white card which I cut a
mat out of green card Then I embossed it
with a embossing folder from crafters companion.
and it is the knitted pattern.
I then added it to my card.
Then I cut the Sue Wilson's New York
border die twice out of white card.
and I added them to the
top and bottom of my card.

I then cut two corners from the new York set
out of white.
Next I cut out the Portuguese Porto die set
out of white and green.
with the base piece I added the two corner's
at the side of the die cut to make the centre piece
look wider.
I then staked them all up and I them added them to the
centre of my card.

Next I cut out the Majestic Monarch butterfly
out of white card. And I added it to the centre
of my die cuts.
I haven't added a sentiment till I get the
name of who the card it for so that it can
be personally make it for them.

Takes all for today and I thank you so much should
you leave me any comments and if you
have a active blog I would love to return
the favour and visit it you. But if you don't have
a blog then I thank you so much for
your continues support.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: