Sunday 21 June 2015

70's Chick





 
 
Good morning all and welcome to my little
piece of blogland.
And I hope you are all well on this Sunday morning.
 
I think I should be much better by tomorrow
with another day's rest and I'm hoping I will
be back to norm.
 
I must apologise for the photo's of this card
the lens on my camera must have seen a little
dirty and then I cleaned it the battery's then died.
 
So I do apologise for it as the colour's of this card
are really pretty.
 
The image I have used is from a whoopsidaisy cd.
called daisy wants to have fun.
it just reminds me of some trousers I had
back in the seventy's.
If I say it my self this bow is stunning in real.
I really enjoyed making this one.
 
Thank you all for all your continued support.
And I'm sure I will be able to sit and
visit your blogs today.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: