Wednesday 3 June 2015

Be Mine





 
 
Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Wednesday morning.
I hope you.ve all had a good night's sleep
with this terrible wind we are having.
 
I'm hoping it's a better day today as I've
got lots of washing to do.
 
And then I've got to sort my cards out as
it's time to take them to the charity shop. I
give lots of my cards for them.
All I say is that I get the pleasure in making them
and someone get's the benefit with them.
I do them for a spinal charity as I have trouble
with my spine.
 
For this card I have used the.
Tonic heart die set and the
Elizabeth flower die. And a
Sue Wilson border die set.
And you can get all the dies I have used from
 
I hope that you all have a lovely day in what
ever you are doing.
 
Thant's all for today I would just like to
thank you all for your continued support and
all the lovely comments you leave me.
And I also love to visit your blogs.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: