Friday 19 June 2015

Happy Birthday




 
 
Good morning all sorry I've been missing for a
couple of days but I have been really ill.
But I am now on the mend still in some pain
but nothing like I have been.
My Back went in to spasm and all I could do
where lay flat on my back for two days.
last time I sore the neuro surgeon he said this
would keep happening but I never thought it would
be as bad as it were even morphine didn't easy it.
 
I would just like to thank my friends for
all your well wish's
Specially Jen thank you so much and I hoped
you had a wonderful Anniversary.
 
That's enough about me Back to todays card
I made it just before my troubles.
 
I used a Marianne die for the frame and
I used to pc for my sentiment.
 
And the flowers I made on my Cricut they
were so easy to do and put together.
 
I just thought it made a gorgeous ladies card.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all
for your continued support.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx 
 
 

No comments: