Monday 15 June 2015

Lady in pink



 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Monday morning.
What a terrible weekend with this weather.
It's been cold and wet here.
But lets hope it's going to be a little
better today.
 
Today's card is a little different for me with
it been dark colour's.
But I think it turned out ok.
 
The image is from Whoopsidaisy's
Daisy does Diva's.
 
And then my bow's are creeping back in.
and I love this one as I have used one
of these lovely ribbon slider's.
They were a real bargain as I got them from
a pound shop while on holiday last year.
you got ten for a pound so i'm hoping that
I can get some more next month when
we go back.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all
for all your wonderful comments and support
that you give me I do really appreciate them.
 
Till tomorrow
and many Thanks
Debs xxxx

No comments: