Saturday 20 June 2015

multi flower's




 
 
Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's.
I hope you are well on this Saturday Morning.
What are you all up to today I hope something nice.
 
And I would just like to thank you all for yesterdays
get well wish's and lovely comments.
 
Today's card tuck a while to make as
 I stamped and embossed my background
in white.
I then cut a assortment of flower's out of
white and blue satin board.
 
I then cut a aperture out by using the floral circles
from spellbinder's.
I added the background card to the card with
foam tape and I then added my die cut back
into the aperture.
I then printed my sentiment which I made on the PC.
I added this to the centre of my card.
 
I then added some of the flower's to the top corner
I also cut some leafs which I added to the
flower's.
 
Next I tied a bow out of pale blue and dark blue
seam binding.
I added this to the bottom corner I used my hot
glue gun for this.
Next I added the largest flower onto the
centre of the bow. to finish with I added some
gems to the centre of the flower's.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all
for your continued support. Now that i'm
feeling a little better I will be back visiting
your blogs.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: