Sunday 7 June 2015

PEARLS AND PORTUGUESE





 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and thank you for joining me in my little
bit of blogland.
And I hope you like what you see.
 
What are you all up to today I'm hoping
that the weather is a little better than yesterday.
It were lovely and sunny but the wind were
really strong.
 
I'm hoping that I can get some washing
done with out it.
 
For today's card I have used the new
dies from Sue Wilson.
and they are the Portuguese background.
 
That's all for today and I hope that you all
have a wonderful day in what ever you
are doing.
 
Thank you all for all your wonderful
comments that you keep leaving me.
I do really appreciate them.
And I love to return the favour by seeing what
you all are up to.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
blowing aways 

No comments: