Tuesday 9 June 2015

Pink Flutterby





 
 
Good morning all friend's follower's
and Visitor's
I hope you are all well and enjoying this
lovely weather we are having.
I'm having a lazy day as I did a little much
yesterday.
 
Today's card is back to my pastel shade again.
I have had this pink shimmer card
for years now and I've never used it and I were
cleaning my craft room and sorting out some
of the old stuff when I came across this and
I thought I would give it ago.
And I'm really pleased with the way it
turned out.
 
I would just like to thank you all for
your continued support and the comments
that you leave me. If you have a blog I would
love to return the favour if you can leave me a link
to your blog.
And if you don't have a blog I thank you
for taking the time out and comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: