Wednesday 24 June 2015

Second 21st Birthday card.




 
 
Good morning all friend's, follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well today.
I've got a lovely pile of ironing to do this morning
and I really detest it but it as to be done.
What are you all doing today.
I'm on count down for our holiday's it's
only 23 day's to go.
 
Today's card is for my son's girlfriends sister.
I have to do double cards as Laura is a twin
so it's double trouble.
 
I used the Portuguese background die which
I cut out of a cream card stock I stacked them
all up.
I used a cream scalloped card which I covered
with a cream patterned card which I wrapped
a piece of cream lace around it.
I then added the die cuts to the centre of the card.
I stuck some pearls to the side of the topper.
 
I then tied a double bow out of cream satin
ribbon which I added to the side of my card.
I then added a gem to the centre of the bow.
 
To finish off with I added some pearls
to the corners.
 
That's all for today and thank you for all your lovely
comments that you leave me I do really
Appreciate them and you support.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx

No comments: