Thursday 11 June 2015

Teal Happy Birthday

 
 
Good morning All friend's follower's and visitor's.
I hope you are all well this Thursday morning.
And it looks like we are going to have
another beautiful day.
 
What are you all up to today anything nice
I hope.
I've got to finish my dining room off I started
it yesterday but it got too hot so I'm
going to finish it off this morning.
Then it the Asda with my dad.
And then I'm hoping I get 10 minutes
in the garden.
 
For todays card I have used the
Sue Wilson's dies
Portuguese Background die and the
Maidenhair fern.
 
And to finish it with one of my large bow's
Yes I can hear you say the bow's are back.
I've really mist making them.
 
That's all for today and I hope you like
what you see.
And I thank you all for all the lovely
comments you keep leaving me I do really
Appreciate them. And I love to return
 the favour. If you can can you leave me a link
to your blogs as I have problems with
finding some of you.
 
Have a lovely day
 
Many Thanks
Debs
 

No comments: