Monday 1 June 2015

Woopsi Daisy Challenge Summer fun



 
 
Good Morning Friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well on this Monday morning.
Todays card is for the
Challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.
so why not pop along to
 
Todays card I have used the Daisy wants to have fun cd.
 
to make this card I used the spellbinder
Grand decorative circles die set.
And I made a Easel card with them. 
 
I printed of my image and cut it out with
the Labels 46.
And then I used the Decorative Labels 46
to mount my topper on.
 
I then cut a few butterflies which I added
to the top part of my card.
And then I cut two flower's
Which I added to the bottom part of
my Card.
 
That's all for today so why
not pop along to Cutedaisymay and join in
with us.
 
You can now buy Linnie's digi stamps from
 
Should you leave any comments I thank
you so much and I do appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: