Monday 6 July 2015

#184 All That Glitter.




 
 
Good morning all my friend's follower's and visitor's.
Welcome to my little piece of blogland
and I hope you like what you see.
 
And I hope you are all well today.
What are you all up to today I'm having a
lazy day as it's my birthday so I've gone on strike
with the house work I may even sit in the
garden all day weather permitting. After my
Lunch as my son is taking me out. Theirs not
Many 21yrs boy want to take mums out for
lunch.
 
Today is the start of a new challenge over at
Ooh La La and it is me to choose the theme
so I have chosen
 
All That Glitter's.
So why not pop along and join in with us.
 
I started with a 7in square card that I matted with
some papers from cd.
I used a turned up corner paper.
 
I then printed off my image and I mat
and layered it.
I then glittered all the lace on the image I
then added it to the top of my card.
I then added some glitter to the corners of the card.
 
I then tied a very large bow out of pink satin ribbon.
I then added it to the bottom corner of
my card. to finish off with I added a
gem butterfly to the centre of my bow.
 
That's all for today so why not pop over to Ooh la la
and join in with us and if you do good luck.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so
much for your continued support I do really
appreciate your comments that you leave and I
love to return the favour by going to your blogs.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: