Thursday 2 July 2015

A touch of romance




 
 
Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are well on this Thursday morning.
It's the 2nd of july and it looks as though
we are going to have another hot day.
 
But I hope it's not as hot as yesterday I can sit in
the sun but it were too hot for me.
And we even had a thunder storm but it didn't
clear the air.
Anyway back to today's card it is another quick
card.
I started of by printing my image off and some
backing paper's.
I started with a 8"-8" white card and I covered
it with some pink satin board.
I the cut my image out and I added this to the centre
of my card.
Using the Spellbinder's grand square dies
I cut a frame out of the backing paper's.
Using doublesided foam tape I added this to
my card.
I then cut two flower's and two of the fern
foliage from Sue Wilsons dies.
I added these to the top corner of the frame.
 
To finish off with I tied a large bow out of
a dusky pink ribbon.
Using my hot glue gun I added this to the bottom
corner of the frame.
I then add a gem butterfly to the centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today and I hope that you all have
a lovely day but don't get burnt if you go out in the sun.
 
Thank you all for your continues support.
Many thanks
Debs xxx 



No comments: