Monday 13 July 2015

Christmas Angel




 
Good morning all hope you are all
well on this Monday morning and have
had a good weekend.
For todays card it is another Christmas card.
I had a good time at the Summer crafting
show at Doncaster yesterday. I did really
well I didn't spend too much But I did get
some lovely goodies.
This image is of the things I got from
Hobby House.
 
I started off with a round scalloped on
which I added three layers of mats.
I used the spellbinders grand circles die set.
 
Before I added my topper I glittered the
the wings of the angel. I then added this to the
centre of the card.
I then cut some poinsettia's out of red card.
And I then added these to the side of my topper.
And I cut two leafs out of green card and I then
glittered them and then I added these
 to the poinsettia's
 
To finish off with I tied a large red satin
bow which I added to the side of the topper.
And I added a snow flake to the centre of
the bow.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all
have a lovely day. It looks as though it could
be another lovely day I'm now on count down
to our holiday's. There's only 5 more sleeps.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxxx

No comments: