Wednesday 8 July 2015

With Deepest Sympathy







Good Morning all friends follower's and visitor's
I hope you all well on this Tuesday morning.
I have a wonderful Birthday and
I were taken out for lunch
by my wonderful son Jack and his lovely
girlfriend Laura and we all had a great time.
It was just lovely to spend some time with Jack
as he's got such a busy social life as 21yrs have.
So it was nice just to have a
sit and chat. But like all 21yrs
 As long as you feed then there happy lol.
 
Any way back to todays card I were asked
to do this for a neighbour and I were really
pleased with the way it turned out.
 
For the topper it is from Hunkydory's
Little book of poems.
 
And the die is from Sue Wilson and it the
classic Adorned Rectangles
 
And the cross is a Tattered Lace die.
 
And the lace is from my stash. And I would
Just like to say that the bow looks
like it's white ribbon but it is cream I
tried everything to get it look alike cream
but the camera wasn't having it.
 
Anyways that's all for today and I would
like to thank you all for your continued
support.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx

No comments: