Sunday 23 August 2015

Christmas Village







Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this Sunday morning.
Well i've been up most of the night with the thunder and did it rain
it pored it down but it were so hot.
It looks like rain again today.

I would just like to welcome Lou P to my blog
and i hope you enjoy visiting here

For todays card i have used a colour that you don't associate  
with Christmas but I just fancied a change.
I sarted with a A5 card which i cut a mat off of a duck egg blue card
I then cut a frame out of white card by using the 
spellbinders 5x7 matting and layering dies.
I added this to the front of my card with foam pads.
i then cut a piece of white card in a snow drift shape.
I  added this t the bottom of the frame.
I cut a border from Sue wilson snowflake border corner and tags
die set. I glued this to the top of my frame.

Next I cut the Christmas Village die out of white card and
I added this to the top of my snow drift.
I added 3D snow to the top of the houses and n to the snow drift.

I then cut out some poinsettias to go across the bottom.
I also tied a small white bow which i added to the 
bottom corner.
To finish off with i added some pearls to the corners.

That's all for today And I hope you all have a lovely day.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: