Friday 4 September 2015

Christmas bell







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning I
just cant believe that it's Friday already.
I would just like to thank you all for the well wishes yesterday.
Everything went well but I have noe to wait for the results
which will be about 10 days.

Anyway back to today's card I started with a A5 tent card
which I covered with green card and then a white one.
I then cut my border with the Sue Wilson's festive snowflake border
I then cut my corner which Is by memory box and that is called
frostyville corner.
I added these to my card.
I the cut my bell out of white card I cant remember what this one is called
as I have had it a couple of years and it's from Spellbinder's.
I stuck it to geen card and I just cut around It.
I added it to my card with foam tape I then cut a strip of card to
hang the bell on.
And to finish I added a dark green bow I added this
to the top of the bell.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued 
support.


Many Thanks 
Debs xxx

No comments: