Saturday 19 September 2015

Christmas Candles






Good morning Friends are you all well this morning.
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I'm going to be doing the worst job of all and that 
is the ironing so if anyone wishes to pop by and do it for me
I would be so pleased HA HA.

Today is a very quick card it's still not finished I have still
to put the sentiment on but I wait till I decide who the card is
going to before.

I covered a piece of white card with a double sided sticky sheet
and then I cut out two of the borders and them the candles.
I then peeled back the sticky sheet
and then I dipped them into glitter.

Then I added them on to the card front.
I have left room for my sentiment to go.

The dies that I have used are all from
Glowing Candles Here
 
That's all for today and I thank you all so much for your
continued support.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: