Monday 21 September 2015

Christmas Joy






Good morning Ladies and Gents are you all well and
had a lovely weekend.
Is it all back to work for you all I will think of
you all while I'm working a way in my craft room.

For today's card I have used the new Creative expressions
Cloud Blending inks they are a dream to work with. I inked the backing paper
with it and a piece of card for the joy die.

I started with a 7"x7" white card and i cut a mat which
I inked with moss green.
Then I cut my next mat which I embossed.
Next I cut a frame which I stamped the corners with the
moss green ink. I added this to the centre of my card
with double sided foam tape.
Next I cut out my Joy die and I added this to the centre of
my frame.
I them cut and embossed my poinsettia and the holly spray.
I then added these to the top corner of the frame.

To finish with I got some white ribbon and dabbed it
with the moss green ink and I would just like your opinion
as I think the ink works well on the ribbon.

That's all for today and I thank you all for stopping by.

Many thanks
Debs xxx  

No comments: