Sunday 20 September 2015

Golden Angel








Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this Sunday
Looks as though we could be in for another lovely day.
I Must say that today's card Is my favourite Christmas card
of the year.
I started with a 7"x7" white card and the I cut a mat which I
embossed. I then cut out a frame which I
stamped the corners with a gold ink pad.
I then mounted it to the centre of my card with double sided
foam tape.
I then cut out my angel which is last years die by Sue Wilson.
I added this to the centre of the frame but I didn't
glue the wings down I shaped them so they look
as though they are flying.
Next I inked some white card with the same stamp as the corner's
And I then used this to cut out my holly branches.
Which I added to the corner's.
Next I cut my Poinsettia out and while in the die I inked it with gold ink.
And I then added these to the corner's.
To finish with I added so gold glitter glue into the 
centre of the poinsettias. 

The dies that I used are all from

Angel Here
Poinsettia Here
HollyHere

That's all for today and I thank you for all your
wonderful support.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: