Friday 11 September 2015

Merry Christmas






Good morning all we have another Christmas card for you today.
I think I'm now half way through my Christmas list and
then I have to start on my order's The only thing with Christmas
is By the time it gets here I'm fed up of seeing Christmas cards.
I don't know about you but it seams never ending.
Give me a good Birthday or Wedding card any day.

I made my base card in white and Aqua card.
with My top layer I cut a border at a angle
I then cut my top layer with the outside cutting edge.
while this was still in the die I passed it through my cut n boss
with the snowflake embossing folder. But please dont forget to
leave your folder open so that the die doesn't cut you folder.
 
I then added these to the front of my card.
Next I cut my snowflake out in white and Aqua card.
I added this to the top part of the front.
I then cut out my sentiment with a die that was free in this months
Craft Essentials Magazine. I like this to say it was free.
 
To finish off with I added some Aqua liquid pearls to all
of the snowflakes it just draws the colours together.
 
The dies I've used are from Here
Sue Wilsons Gemmi-Lyra Here
Spellbinder's Here

 
 That's all for today and I thank you all for stopping by.

 


Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: