Wednesday 2 September 2015

Poinsettia border







Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's I hope you 
are all well. And having a lovely bank holiday.
What are you all up to today anything nice.

For today's card I Have used my favourite dies as I love
these poinsettia dies.
All I did was to cut a A5 tent card and mat and layered it
with red card and the with the white mat I cut out
My poinsettia's.
I then added this to the front of my card. And then I reinserted
the poinsettia's back into place.
 I then cut my bauble and some holly for the top.
I then tied a small white bow.
And to finish off I added some red Stickles glitter glue
the the corners and to the berries.

That's all for today and I thank you all so much for
all your lovely comments and support.





Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: