Wednesday 23 September 2015

Sugar Buttons Christmas







Good Morning Ladies and Gents I hope you are all well
this morning it is still dark here and it looks as though its 
going to be a dull day.
Just to let you know it all went well at the hospital and
thank you for your well wishes.

Today's card is a bit different for me as I've not done much crafting
with cd's like the Sugar Button's one for years now.
But I really enjoyed playing with it building my own scenes.
 
I Built my scene and I printed it off and all I did was to
add some glitter to the snow and around sugars coat and hat.
I also added some stitching around the edge of the topper.
I then mounted it on to some satin board.
 
I started off with a 73/4"x73/4" white card I printed of some 
backing papers from the CD. which I inked around the edge's.
I then cut a border with a Sue Wilson die out of satin board.
which I added across the centre.
I then added my topper to the right hand side of my card.
Next I cut my sentiment out and I added this to the bottom corner.
 
With white card I cut the Poinsettia ribbon and some f the
fern branches out of satin board and I added this to the 
top corner.
To finish with I added some glitter to my topper.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for taking the time
to stop by and leave your wonderful comments.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: