Wednesday 9 September 2015

Vellum Peony flower's








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning. well it's
5am and I've now been up 2 hours all ready. And it looks cold outside.
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I've got some ironing to do today and then it's time to 
clean my craft room as it's in a bit of a mess.

Todays card I really love this one. the finished size is 8"x8"
I cut a white mat in white and I added to my card.
Next I cut 6 borders out of white which i added them across
the front of my card.
I the wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the side.
I then added this to my card.
Next i cut lots of different leafs and flourishes.
I then tied a large bow out of pink satin ribbon I added this 
to the bottom of my ribbon. I then added most of the leafs and 
flourishes to just behind the bow.
Next I cut a butterfly out of vellum I then dipped it into glitter
and glued it to the top corner.
I then cut out the peony die out of vellum I then
 made the flowers up 
And I added them to the bottom corner with the leafs and flourish
that are left.
I put the final flower on to the centre of my bow.
To finish off I added some liquid pearls to the centre of
the flower's and the butterfly.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much for
your continued support and all your wonderful
comments.
 

 


Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: