Saturday 10 October 2015

Cute Daisy May




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are feeling well this morning
And having a good weekend.

It is a sad today for my Dear friend Kathy Mills
who's Dear Husband Mick sadly passed away yesterday
after a long Illness you will never be forgotten Mick.

Today's card is on a happier note It is from the 
New CD from Whoopsi daisy and it is called Cute daisy may
and you can buy if from

I started with a 8"x8" white card and I cut a mat out of
a lovely pattered paper but before i glued it down I wrapped a piece
of cream lace which I added added some ink to the flower's around
the side of it.
 
Next I cut and embossed a piece of 6x6 white card which
I then distressed with pink ink.
I added this to the centre of the card with foam tape,
 
I then printed off my topper and glittered her wings with
snow glitter.
I went around the edge with pink ink and I added this to the top
corner of my embossed mat.
 
I then added some flowers around the topper.
And I then tied a large pink bow out of pink satin ribbon which
I added to the bottom corner and I added a paper rose to the
centre of it.
To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your
continued support

Many thanks
Debs xxx



No comments: