Wednesday 28 October 2015

Daisy in Teal









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
It looks as it's going to be another dark and damp day.
Plus it's a bit foggy out there.

Today's card is another stepper card I have for you.
And I like how it turned out I'm really enjoying being back
in my craft room after being ill for a week it seams so much
longer than a week.

I started with a centre stepper card in white.
I printed of my image from the Whoopsidaisy daisy May CD.
which you can get from
I  cut out the image with Labels 47 and them I cut out my 
frame from the decorative labels 47 in Teal card.
I then added the image to the Teal frame and I glued it to
the centre of my card.
Next I cut the smaller die from the decorative labels 47 4 times.
then I added them on to white card and cut them out.
and I then added them to the steps. I then added my sentiment
to the front step.
And to finish it off I added lots of gems.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your
continued support.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: