Friday 30 October 2015

Madam Daisy






Good morning friend's followers and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Friday morning. That's 
another week gone I just don't know where the weeks are
going. It's only 8 week till Christmas.

Any way back to the card I have for you today.
I have used the Cute Daisy May cd from Whoopsidaisy.
You can obtain this from

I started with a white 8"x8" card and I mat and layered it with
two different shades of cream card. Before I glued them
down I wrapped a piece of cream ribbon aroud
the centre of my top mat.
Then I printed off my topper and I cut it out with a 
marriane die. But while it were in the die I inked around
the edges with the creative expressions blending ink.
Then I used the same ink to go over all of the image
just to take the bright white of the topper.

Before I glued the topper drown I went around the edges
with a cream piece of lace. Then I added it to the centre of
my card. I then added a posie of flower's to the bottom
of my topper.

Next I tuck a piece of cream satin ribbon and inked a long it
with the same ink as before.
It just makes it look two tone rather than just cream
I added it to the side of my topper.
To finish with I added some cream pearls to the corner's.

That's all for today and I thank you for dropping by.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: