Thursday 8 October 2015

Vintage Bauble






Good morning all hope you are all well on this Thursday morning.
It's another week nearly over where as the time gone.
Sorry I've not been around much but I've had a cold and I have been
so run down and no energy all I have done is sleep since Sunday.
This card was a really quick one but it took me over one hour to do.

Any way back to today's card It is a 7"x7" ivory card base
wish I cut a ivory mat and I embossed it with a Crafter's companion
Nordic folder.

I then cut the Sue Wilson's Holly twigs three times
and I added them across the top of the card.
I then cut the Sue Wilson's Vintage Bauble dies and
I added these so that they look as though they are hanging
from the holly twigs.

To finish off with I added gold glitter glue to the berry's
and on to the Bauble's too.
I stamped my sentiment on to ivory card with 
a gold ink pad and I added with it the top corner.
 
That's all fr today and I thank you so much for your 
continued support.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: