Wednesday 4 November 2015

Here kitty Kitty






Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning it's another cold and dull
morning here.

What are you all up to today I've got a busy morning as I
am being assessed to see if I can have a stair lift and a wet room
now that I have deteriorated as my spinal problem as got worse.
And then I must make some cards as it's my sons 22 birthday 
on Friday.

Any way back to today's card I've made a stepper card which
was a really quick card to do.
And the topper's are from a Kanban Kit that I got
along time ago so I thought it was about time I used some
of my older stash I stead of buying new as I have so much
stuff in my craft room that as not seen the light of day
since they were bought.

I hope that you all have a lovely day.

Many thanks
Debs xxxx

  

No comments: