Friday 13 November 2015

My Ladies








Good Morning Ladies and gents I hope you are all well
this Friday morning It looks like it's going to be another
dark and wet day here in Barnsley and the Wind is getting up too.

Today's cards are the last one from the Kraftyhand's
Ladies and Gentlemen's Card making Kit and the collection contains:
6 x Square Toppers
6 x Circle Toppers
8 x 6 x 6 Backing papers
18 x Matching Sentiments.
And it is all for the wonderful sum of £4.99

I have to say that I have really enjoyed working with this kit.
And it makes wonderful cards.
If you are interested in this kit why not pop along to
Karftyhand's Here

These are Images that I don't usually work with But they have 
changed my mind. They are perfect for your feather's and pearls and lace.
You can even ink them to make them even 
more vintage and distress them too.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: