Friday 20 November 2015

Ornate Octagons






Good morning all how are you all this morning it looks
like its going to be a better day the wind as finally dropped.
But we did get a few flakes of snow last night.

For todays card I have used the Ornate Octagon die from
Sue Wilson.
It was a really quick card to make.
I started with a 8"x 7" white card which I mat and layered
with a pretty paper and white card.
Next I cut three of the Ornate Octagon die.
I laid them down at side of each other. And then I tied
a bow out of Lilac Satin ribbon which I added to the side
of my card.

Next I cut a strip of the patterned paper which I added my
sentiment on it.
Next I added this just under the bow across the middle of
the card.
I then added some paper flowers to the top corner and down the side.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners.

Thats all for today and I thank you for all your support.

Many thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: