Thursday 19 November 2015

Tessa stamp







Good morning all I hope you are all safe and well in this
terrible gales that we are having I don't like the wind I can
cope with snow rain fog but wind does so much damage.

Back to today's card I have used the Tessa stamp from Sue Wilson
and the same die from the Tessa set.
I'm not a stamper as I am rubbish a colouring but I were
so proud of the way this turned out.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I covered with a
piece of pretty paper.
I then cut a mat out of white card which I added to the card.
Next I cut two border's out of the pretty paper's which
I added to the sides of the card.

Next I stamped my Tessa stamp which I embossed in silver.
I then coloured it with the spectrum noir glitter pens which
I love.
Then I cut it out with the larger die from the Tessa set.
I then cut a mat out of the pretty paper for my stamp to
sit on.
I added it to the centre of my card.

I then printed of my sentiment from the pc and added it
to the bottom of my card
To finish with I added some pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and take care

Debs xxx

No comments: