Tuesday 3 November 2015

Window card





Good morning all I hope you all have had a lovely weekend.
I had a wonderful day on Saturday in York but I
were so tired when I got home that's why I didn't do a post
on Sunday.

On Sunday I went to the Ross craft show and got lots of
goodies so I have been sorting out my craft room and found these 
paper's so I thought that I would use them.

First of all I made a A5 card and on the front I used
a template to make the windows.
Next I folded another piece of blue card and I placed
it inside the card and I then lined a topper up so that it
were centred in the window.
I have glittered the topper but it doesn't show on
the photo.
I then cut a strip of card frond the same pack of card 
and I added this across the bottom.
And to finish with I added a sentiment at the top from my stash.

That's all for today and I thank you all for you continued 
support.

Many thanks
Debs xxx


No comments: