Thursday 21 January 2016

Heartfelt Creations all glammed up





Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this very cold morning
I cant believe how cold it is heatings on full blast and I'm still cold.

Just take care in this cold weather and stay safe
As I've just seen on TV that snow is on it's way back.

Today's card is another one from heartfelt creation But for this one
I have used paper from the 12"x12" paper pad and a topper
out of the same pad.
I cut my topper out and layered it onto a frame which is a Sweet Dixie die
called Decorative circular frame. I layered this to the
top corner of the card.
Next I cut the shoe out from the All Glammed Up die set.
I added this to the topper.
Next I cut my sentiment from the Sweet Dixie dies.

To Finish with I used the Sue Wilsons Orange Blossom flower die set.
I used the papers from the pad.
I made my flower up and I added a pearl into the centre.

That's all for today and please keep warm.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx


No comments: