Friday 12 February 2016

A Blanket of Flowers







Good morning all well I don't know about you but it's
freezing here in Barnsley South Yorkshire it's white over.
So I think I will be having a day by the fire and then
in my craft room to finish off the cleaning of it.
I am now nearly all Organised so I know where everything is.
But I don't know how long it will last.

For today's card I have used a Hunkydory topper which
was too big for what I wanted so I just used a circle die
and cut it to size. I often cut things down to the size I want.

I have used a Sweet Dixie circle frame to frame my topper
which I inked while still in the die.

With some of the backing paper which is from Sarah Davis
I cut out a butterfly that is from Sue Wilson.
Next I used a sentiment from Sweet Dixie and I cut it out
of the same paper which I mounted on to white card and I just
cut around it. I added this to my card with foam tape.

And to finish off I tied a large bow out of pink organza ribbon
and I made two stick pins to match I added them to my bow
and I used a hot glue gun to add them t my card.
Just make sure you add some glue to the ends of the pins
then there not sharp if any little hands get old of it.
I then added a flower to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I hope you all stay warm in this cold
weather we are having.

Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: