Thursday 4 February 2016

Anyone For Coffee






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I think I will be in my craft room most of the day
as I need to catch up with my DT work.

Today's card is made with the Heartfelt creations
Coffee talk set.
I used the matching paper pad for the background.
and the sentiment down the side is also in the paper pad.

Next I stamped my coffee cup and inked it
with the creative expressions blending cloud inks
in beige. And I coloured the flowers with spectrum noir
pens.
I added it to my card with foam tape. I stamped and cut
out the steam sentiment and I added this to the cup.
Next I stamped the spoon and I shaped the bowl
of the spoon with a ball tool.
I added my sentiment from the paper pad to the top.

To finish off with in stead of adding glitter to the coffee cup
I have glued some instant coffee so now
when you take the card out of its envelope it smells
of coffee I don't know where I get these silly
ideas from.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: