Tuesday 2 February 2016

Arianna







Good morning all I hope you are all well on this windy
morning it as been a really windy night.

For todays card I have used the Heartfelt creations Arianna
stamp and die set. But I'm sorry that the colours not
showing up too good. It looks like brown and pink
but it is a lovely plum colour.
I started with a 8"x8" white card which I covered
with the plum card from the Arianna paper pad.
I then cut some smaller mats from the same pad which
I arranged in the corners. I next cut a mat from the same pad.
for my centre sentiment.
I cut my sentiment out of the plum card using the
Sweet Dixie die.
Next with the remaining plum card I stamped and
heat embossed the Arianna flowers and die cut them.
I added them to the top corner. and added gems to the
centre of them.
To finish off with I tied a large bow which I added
to the bottom corner.

That's all for today and stay safe in this
nasty weather.

Craft Hugs
Debs xxx




No comments: