Saturday 13 February 2016

Coffee Talk Collection








Good morning all I hope you are all well on this cold
Saturday morning or it were cold at 3am when I had to pick my
son up from work at that time in a morning.
What are you all up to today I'm going to do some food shopping
and then I'm going into my craft room just had a order for 10 cards
so that will keep me busy.

For today I have two cards for you that I made with the
Heartfelt creations Coffee talk stamps and dies and matching papers.
I thought that these cards would be good for male or female ones.

I added glitter to the cream on top of the coffee cup and
And in stead of putting glitter on the coffee I added real coffee
so that when you open the card you get the smell of coffee.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
I would just like to say that thank you to all   who have been
asking how George is getting on since his Heart attack at Christmas
he is doing well but he as been told that he will not be able
to go back to work so that was a little shock to him but his health
comes first.
So I thank you all for your well wishes.

Hugs
Debs xx

No comments: